Olive Branch Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges, the stakes are high. Depending on the nature of the charges, you could face steep fines, lengthy probation, community service and even time in jail or prison. The high stakes of a criminal charge call for an experienced, trial-tested criminal defense lawyer.
At the Law Offices of James D. Franks, we provide clients with the intelligent, aggressive defense representation they need. With more than 40 years of experience in criminal law, attorney James D. Franks is prepared to defend you against the charges you face.
Contact us online or by telephone at 662-298-4296 or toll free at 800-219-0753 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Olive Branch criminal defense lawyer. We serve clients from DeSoto County and throughout surrounding Mississippi communities.
We Treat Our Clients Right
We are dedicated to providing personalized service to our clients to aid them in coping with the stressful and traumatic experience of a criminal accusation. With every client, we make every effort to:
- Be accessible in order to answer questions and alleviate concerns
- Keep our clients informed about the status of their cases.
- Explain the legal process and let our client know what he or she can expect in the case
- Explain options and assist the client in making choices
Criminal Defense Solutions
We handle the defense of all types of crimes throughout DeSoto, Lafayette, Marshal, Panola, Tate and Tunica counties and all of northern Mississippi. We defend clients against a broad range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug offenses
- DUI/DWI/drunk driving
- Commercial driver’s licenses
- Domestic violence/protective orders
- Embezzlement and other white collar crimes
- Death penalty cases
- Appeals/post-conviction relief
- Parole and probation violations
- Sentencing options
Contact Us · Hernando Domestic Violence Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges in Mississippi, we are here to help you mount a strong defense. Contact us online or by telephone at 662-298-4296 or toll free at 800-219-0753 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Olive Branch criminal defense lawyer.